Payment Methods

PAYMENT METHODS

After confirming your reservation, the client can choose the option to pay 25% of the total amount of the Reserve as an Advance payment or to pay the total reservation in advance.

In case of paying 25%, the remaining part (75%) will be paid at the time of arrival at the accommodation and after the delivery of the keys, which can be paid in cash or by credit card.

All reservations are paid in euros. To make the payment of your online reservation, the user can do so by credit card or debit card. The bank cards accepted on the Web are all accepted by the payment platform of PAYPAL, it will be the responsibility of PAYPAL only.

Likewise, the payment system through Virtual POS is offered, in which VISA, Maestro and Mastercard cards will be accepted.

On the other hand it is possible to pay by bank transfer, indicating in the subject of the transfer your order number.

The client guarantees RURAL HOUSES LOS ALGARROBALES that has the authorizations that may be necessary to use the payment method chosen at the moment of placing the order.

RURAL HOUSES LOS ALGARROBALES reserves the right to suspend or cancel any reservation in case of non-payment.